Re: [IP] Airports

Something I forgot to mention, that may have a whole lot to do with it, is
that I live in Washington DC.  Like, 3 miles from capital hill.  Close
enough that we FELT the hit when the pentagon was hit.  BWI and Dulles are
the airports 'round here, so I wonder if being in DC the security is just
higher.  None the less, I think they could have been better about how they
handled my situation.