Re: [IP] SR44.COM/Batteries

Make sure you are not getting alkaline batteries.  I have about 400 here
that I got on e-bay from not doing thorough checking.  They will only
last about 6 days in an Animas pump.  If they cost less than $1, they
are probably alkaline.

>>> email @ redacted 3:51:31 PM 3/10/03 >>>
Anyone have any comments on the battery quality of the 357 batteries
from
SR44.COM?   I noticed they were listed on the IP site list after I
started
poking around and found them on my own.

Is there any reason why I SHOULDN'T be ordering from them?

Thanks!

Brent