[IP] Re: More Flying

<My husband called the airline to ask them about my pump, and the rep told
him that I would have to "Suspend" it during take-off and landing. I've
flown before and never been told that. Therefore I never did it. Is it
necessary to suspend it?>
On a recent plane trip, when I pulled out my pump to bolus, the flight
attendant standing nearby asked with alarm in her voice, "Is that a cell
phone?"  I said, "no, it's an insulin pump."  Nothing more was said.