Re: [IP] Re: What to do with pump in hospital

  AMEN Sister,I love that comment... I took better care of my pump and my
diabetes then they would have..But then every nurse and learning student came to
my room and wanted to see it. Jan you ROCK... Thanks for the great comment!!!
Bonne' Cowger-Roszel
  jhughey <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax
deductible contributions.

> Hi I was in the hospital last week for an infection that got out of
control. I
> REFUSED to take my pump off. My GP wanted me too and I told him that I

The practice on IP is for us to ask the drs if they normally remove the
pancreas from a non-DMer. If so, they can take the pump off a pumper.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Leader: "You have to be different!"
The Crowd: "Yes, we are all different!"
Small lonely voice: "I'm not."