[IP] Re: Cozmo Carb Dosing - reason for it

Sue -

 <<I would also think that carb dosing would make it much easier on care givers
(school and otherwise) to assist young pumpers in getting the correct dose.>>

 This is one of the primary reasons I chose the Cozmo for my son. I don't want
anyone figuring out carb/insulin ratios, correction boluses, etc. The pump is
smart & does all of that itself. I also like that it takes into account the
insulin already on board.

western Massachusetts