Re: [IP] Re: Accu-check meter - comfort Curves

At 09:41 PM 3/10/03, Kristen wrote:
>It was just last October, I think, that insurance again sent me a new meter,
>this time the One Touch Ultra.  I tried it out briefly and then went back to
>my Advantage to finish using up those strips before switching to the Ultra

Hmmmm the only meter I've ever had that my insurance paid for was the first
one I got, the AccuCheck II.  All my many other meters I got free, one way
or another.  I've just ordered the UltraSmart and I'm going to send the
receipt in to my insurance, I figure after all these years, they certainly
owe me at least one.