Re: [IP] SR44.COM/Batteries

I bought a batch of twenty-five 357 batteries from SR44.com via Ebay a
couple of months ago.  I think I paid 45 cents each for them.  In the almost
1 1/2 years I've been pumping, I have never had batteries last longer, even
batteries that cost more than 6 times as much from Radio Shack or Minimed.
Over five weeks per set.  I highly recommend them.