Re: [IP] Airports

We flew American last summer and had no problems at all with Jenny's
pump. I did tell them at the counter when we checked in luggage and
again when we were walking through the metal detector. Everyone knew
what a pump was and was very understanding. We just walked through. Did
you tell the check in people at the airport before you walked through
the security area?