Re: [IP] Airports

--- Lattany <email @ redacted> wrote:
>     I had to fly, about a week ago.

Your experience is too bad and I am sorry that you had
to deal with such nonsense.  I just got back from 10
days of business travel and had no problems except at
Chicago Midway airport for a brief second that the
security guard thought my pump was a cell phone.  She
then realized her error...then all was OK.
I think that maybe some of it is the fact that many of
the security folks are new...maybe?  Blessings, Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?