[IP] Attention: (cozmo again)

I hate to keep barging in here with more cozmo information....but Kevin is now
officially LIVE on the cozmo. He mourned his Htron...but quickly forgot it
when he could do a "correction bolus" for his 158 bg. It suggested his
correction! so cool. Oh the really neat thing tonight that blew me away? We
put in the new filled cartridge and it took SECONDS to fill the tubing!
SECONDS. Then you hook up, and say "fill cannula" and poof! It remembers your
last amount too...so next time it will happen easily! Way cool. It just keeps
getting better!

Mom to Kevin, 14 (for a few more days)
pumping 5/99...now COZMO pumper.