[IP] Leaky Sils

This morning when I awoke, my silhouette infusion set had a puddle of insulin
between my skin and the tape. My BG was 140, a little high for the morning but
it was better in the last 5 days going through PMS. It was my third day and
time for a change anyway. I was wondering if anybody ever seen that happen? I
haven't in since changing to sils about 18 mo. ago. Sharon B