[IP] in need of a trade

Due to some problems with the 'ol insurance company,I
find myself in the unique position of having to wait 3
weeks till I can get some more test strips,and
approximently 50 test strips to sustain me during that
time.Unfortuently,I'm not one of those types that can
merrily coast along on 2-3 strips a day,so if anyone
would like to trade Ultra/or Accucheck Comfort Curve
test strips for Silhouettes,(I have both 43" and
24"),Tegaderm,or Ultraflex(8 mm,43 inch) please email
me off list at email @ redacted and we can discuss
it.Thanks so much! -Heidi

Do you Yahoo!?