[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #122

In a message dated 3/10/2003 2:35:55 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> are those who have the strikeouts in their digests
> using both aol and older operating systems (Mac or not)?

We just got our computer (Gateway) in September.  But we do have aol.
I am on another support group (on another email address),   and have never
gotten the strike-outs or change in fonts there.  I am on digest here, but
not on the other site.  Would being on digest make a difference?