Re: [IP] Airports

-- around 20 years ago, i was traveling through SF. an "inspector" saw my
(they we in my case, in plane (or is that plain) view)...
(funny thing was, it was a great diversion... she never even checked my
pocket, for my pen knife)

you should have seen her. She was acting like a dea agent, who just busted
carrying 10 pounds of dope... i said to "calm down... your about to get
embarrassed big time"
(there is the SLIGHT chance, that a few expletives were mixed in)
a little bit of power, makes some people strange. it didnt take much of a
quite embarrassed she was
the moral.... cooperate, help, but, dont let ignorance prevail

Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)