Re: [IP] Airports

At 05:46 PM 3/10/2003 -0500, C. Jones wrote:

>I am sorry to hear about your problems with some a**h**e who thought he was

One day a clergyman died and found himself in a long line to be examined by
St. Peter for admittance into Heaven.  After what seemed to be an eternity,
a striking man wearing a clean and starched white lab coat strolled along
the line and walked right up to the Gate.  The clergyman was indignant and
asked who he thought he was.  St. Peter heard him and said, "Oh, that's
God.  He thinks he's a doctor."

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent
those of my wife who runs our house and makes more important decisions than
I do.