Re: Re: [IP] Re: Appearance of pumps (WAS: Good Stories about the Paradigm

> > We were discussing how unprofessional it is for a CDE or other medical
> > professional to insist on a certain brand pump being chosen.
> > I see that kind of pressure, sometimes, too, only it is more subtle.
> Maybe this is a financial issue.  Ask the endo and office pump trainers
> much they are paid for each pump sale and pump start, and who is the

You might be on to something.  I was told by a sales rep from one of the
other companies that one of the other endos in my doctor's office is
employed by MM.

Consequently, MY endo has a reputation of being "more open" to other brands,
while her coworker is the one who equated MM to Mercedes Benz.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990