[IP] RE: Patients choice

John:  Very good point.  How I wish I would have shopped all the companies
when I got my pump.  My Endo gave me a Disetronic training video, and one
Minimed brochure.  My new Endo said that pumps just have bells and whistles,
and they really don't make any difference in your overall results. In other
words, as long as you had one it didn't matter which one it was.
This goes against my theory that different features help people in different