Re: [IP] Airports

>     Has anyone else had any problems flying?  I just couldn't believe the
> nerve of some of those people.....
> *Lattany*

Where were you flying through?  I have flown through Manchester NH, Boston
MA, New York City, Atlanta GA,  Savanah GA, Charlotte NC, Seattle WA, Las
Vegas NV, and Dublin Ireland since 9/11/2001 and have not had any troubles
with my pump.  In all cases I was pulled aside and wanded and I explained it
was an insulin pump and they sent me on my way.  In Savanah the person asked
if she could look at it closer because she was thinking of getting one for

-- Sherry
dxd 8/80 age 4
pumping 12/99 MM508