Re: [IP] More Flying

> >  My husband called the airline to ask them about my pump, and the rep
> him
> > that I would have to "Suspend" it during take-off and landing. I've
> before
> > and never been told that. Therefore I never did it. Is it necessary to
> suspend
> > it?

Unless it is broadcasting RF signals, it should not be a problem.  And,
given the number of pumpers that fly without suspending their pumps with no
problems I would think it wasn't necessary.

I would offer to sit with a flight attendant and offer to keep my pump in
suspend for as long as s/he can hold their breath!