Re: [IP] patients choice

> Linda & Dax wrote:
> This of course goes the other way for all the medical professionals who
> stuff
> MM products down patients throats. It should ALWAYS be the patients
choice -
> for the shyer types the medico types should heolp them do a pro/con list
> each pump so that they come to a decision.

My internist is Dr. Michael Parilo.  He routinely does lectures for MM.
When he first met me, he asked about my needs and my wants.  Based on that,
he confirmed that my choice for an Animas was a sound decision.

I'm so glad he is my internist.  Even though he is not happy with my
triglycerides (1500)