[IP] 1st meter stories (actually four greatest improvements in my 41+ year history)

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 "jhughey" <email @ redacted> wrote

>I see 4 greatest improvements in *my* DM care over my 52+ year history:
>Home BGs
 >Internet - and the things I've learned about pumping from pump lists that my
endo didn't teach me
>              the first 16 years!

 First, I have to admit to only being a baby next to Jan (at least in terms of
diabetes as a whole).

 I'd put Home BG on top of the list and humalog after that (I'd much rather give
up my pump and keep humalog and glucose testing then lose either of the other
two) but generally I agree.

 I also would add a fifth: companies that actually have 'us' (patients) in mind.
I don't know if any of you EVER called the clinitest help number but ......

 (First you feel shocky, then you feel rocky, that's the way it goes with the
sugar blues)
  - anyone who can get me the words to this song (or the song about the 'trust
your car to the
  - man who wears a star - the big bright Texaco star: with the 'camp' words
          - email to me directly

 (who has temporarily crawled out from under his desk but is about to go back
under again)

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
yerachml.vcf; charset=windows-1252]