Re: [IP] Re: What to do with pump in hospital

That is great!  I'll have to remember that.  When I go the the doctors or
hospital they always make me take my pump off.  I usually put up a fight,
but rarely, if ever, win.  I've basically stopped arguing.  Of course, after
they disconnect my pump I have to listen to all the nurses complaining about
how cursed it is for THEM to have to deal with d-patients.  How they hate
doing the injections and checking sugars 15 times a day (standard for
hospitals here in DC).  I think jeez, they could have let me keep my pump
and I could have taken care of it myself!