[IP] More Flying

 Sunday, my husband and I will be taking American Air to Miami and changing
planes to go to Cancun. This is a business trip for him.

 My husband called the airline to ask them about my pump, and the rep told him
that I would have to "Suspend" it during take-off and landing. I've flown before
and never been told that. Therefore I never did it. Is it necessary to suspend