[IP] Re: What to do with pump in hospital

>  Hi I was in the hospital last week for an infection that got out of
control. I
> REFUSED to take my pump off. My GP wanted me too and I told him that I

The practice on IP is for us to ask the drs if they normally remove the
pancreas from a non-DMer. If so, they can take the pump off a pumper. <VBG>

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Leader: "You have to be different!"
The Crowd:  "Yes, we are all different!"
Small lonely voice:  "I'm not."