Re: [IP] Avoiding rises in blood sugar after eating

 For me the insulin does very little after 1 1/2 hours and I will correct if I'm
on the high side. As far as I know your sugar is "allowed" to go up to 11.0(200)
an hour after meals, but It'll really depend on people's insulin reaction time,
some H or N work very similar to R some it works fast and so on.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm