Re: [IP] Re: Appearance of Pumps (Bolusing Through Clothes)

Someone wrote:

>>Rep who wore her R-1000 inside her bra.  My daughter

>>and I were curious about how she managed to bolus

I simply reach inside my dress/shirt (from the
neckline) and pull the pump out.  Yes - right in the
middle of a meeting, restaurant, car, conversation,
whatever.  (It's no worse than a guy rearranging
himself in public!).  PLUS - it's an educational
opportunity for the less fortunate!

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?