[IP] Re :Troubleshooting Pump

Thanks, Brent
I just called Animas and they told me that all cartridges now have the geen
dot on the package.  So They took the lot number anyways, had me check the
alarms-I had none- and reviewed the history to make sure I took all my
boluses.  I did.  So now they will call the CDE who is coming tomorrow and
will apprise him of my new problems.  I will  try flipping the pump as you
suggest to speed up priming.

As a long term diabetic I tend to blame myself for high blood sugars even
when it's a mechanical problem with the pump.  Gotta give up that attitude!

Denise Guerin
Type 1 48 years

> Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:25:23 -0800 (PST)
> From: Artorius Rex <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] Troubleshooting Pump
> If you have a batch of cartridges that have a green dot on the packaging,
> there is a little-advertised issue with them.  It seems that they changed
> manufacturers of the cartridges in order to meet some tuning requirements
> of the IR1000 pump.   These cartridges/early batches of them had problems
> in the R1000 pumps and caused occlusion alarms with some people.  The
R1000 has