Re: [IP] Re: Troubleshooting pump-- Animas

I'm pretty good about making sure that all air bubbles are gone from the
reservoir before I connect the tubing and try to use only room temp insulin.

I flip the pump over (tubing down) when tappping it to engage the pushrod, but
I complete the priming with the tubing facing up.   Doing it this way, I don't
have issues with bubbles in the tubing.  I also make sure I get 4-5 big drops
of insulin before I stop priming.