[IP] Pumps

I still haven't succeeded in getting on pump therapy.  Surprisingly, my
insurance company says I'm "Pre-certified"--in other words, I qualify.  Now
I'm waiting (one more time) for an endochrin-ologist to agree to handle my
pump therapy.  Next app't--April 2.  In the meantime, I've developed more
curiousity about the various pumps.  I think I remember seeing a comparison
chart somewhere in your website.  Does anyone know about this or any other
source for same?
Thanks for all the help any of you can give me,