Re: [IP] OneTouch UltraSmart - dissappointed (long)

> Where is the reply context? It makes it hard to follow a thread when you
> can't see the replied to text.
> Thanks,
> ChriS

And it's equally hard when the replier includes the ENTIRE post being
replied to, including all the donation requests and even headers/footers.
That/those eat up soooo much Digest room when we could read some new stuff.
A snip including a relevant sentence is really all that's necessary.
Sometimes a research article is posted and the replier(s) will include all
that. ;-(

Sorry, I included the whole post above, but did not include the entire
contents included with it.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Many girls like to marry a military man -- he can cook, sew, make a bed, and
is in good health...and he's already used to taking orders.