RE: [IP] DTron recall -- more info

Leonard Lutz <email @ redacted> wrote:
> will they let you keep one of the d-trons ??
> (they're not getting both, without replacing both)

I only HAVE one D-Tron.  When I got the DTron, they were only shipping one.
I was under the impression that the "get two pumps" policy wasn't reinstated
until the DTron+ came out, and that all DTron users got one pump.  Did that
change at some point after I received mine?

I'm getting one pump, a DTron+ to replace one pump, a DTron.  Period, end of
story.  I still have two old HTrons, but those are completely irrelevant for
the DTron recall.