[IP] Cozmo Malfunction/Recall

 I am very weary and tired after just a few days of Haley's switch to the Cozmo.
Things are kind of out of control. I can't help but take it personally. I am
exhausted and feel that things should be going better.

 Cozmo report: I love this pump. However, my first night with Haley, last Friday
night, the backlight display stopped working. I called the company at 3:00 AM
and they said they are having a problem with this feature. They are going to
send me a new pump in a few weeks once they can get this problem fixed.