[IP] Paradigm

I totally agree with Eileen.
I have had the paradigm for about 1 month.  I loved the size being 24 that
was a major issue and the look of it.  I also had lots of questions when I
looking into the pump.  I found a rep at minimed and she was the reason I
went through with getting a pump.  I was very nervous and had tons of
She answered everything  and was very honest about the whole process.  I
have had minor problems with my bs's at bedtime but other wise I feel I am
doing really good.  So far Mini-Med has been a wonderful Company to work
with and I can honestly say I am glad I chose the Paradigm.

Sarah Roscoe
Diabetic since 1983