Re: [IP] Avoiding rises in blood sugar after eating

> However, from what I am understanding here, not everybody has this happen.  I
> read about people checking 10 or 12 times a day.  This likely includes some
 > times soon after meals. But some of these same people "hardly ever" see blood
> sugars above 200.

I'm one of those people, but I can't explain it.  I very rarely see
sugars above 200, except when my pump stops working.  One hour after a
meal, I am usually about 160 and it drops to about 85 or 90 after four
hours.  This is where I want my rate to be without food.  People are
different and use the insulin different.  There just aren't ways to
explain some things.

Judi in MI