Re: [IP] Curiosity of new pumps...

for one? I could  prolly come up with one with a few days research.<>

There are some side by sides but I think they need to be upgraded to add
features that the Cozmo and hopefully other new pumps will have. Some of
these features are listed in the extra features but I think they should be
somewhere on the chart above size and color.

Here is one:
http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_technology/insulin_pump_models.php

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02