[IP] Curiosity of new pumps...

I just switched to a new insurance and I'm thinking about upgrading my pump.
 Short of just searching the mail archieves, anybody got a good side-by-side of
the pumps on the market?

I'm still using my 'old' MM507c, just looking to see what's out there.

 If there isn't a comparison paper out there, any interest for one? I could
prolly come up with one with a few days research.