Subject: [IP] This is really frustrating!

I know exactly what you are going through.  I have the same problem.  I
have been pumping for about 1 month.
I noticed that I will go to bed and wake up with a high bg also.  Then
other nights I am fine and I eat an early dinner and don't eat anything the
rest of the evening.  I noticed things are finally settling down with my
bg's.  At first mine were also all over the place, but finally I feel that
I am
getting good results.
If anyone else has suggestions about the bedtime bg's I would be curious to
see what can be done.

Sarah Roscoe