[IP] Re: New BD Meter - Bolus Wizard?

<Hey there Victor,

I keep hearing about a new BD tester that MiniMed will be sending out free
of charge to their Paradigm users?  Will I get a letter  regarding it too?
Thought you might have the info..

I'll have some info for you in a few about the BD, but I do know that you
will automatically receive the meter, since you acquired the new version of
the Paradigm, that already has the bolus wizard!

I have a Paradigm and have no clue what the Bolus Wizard is.  Is this a
software upgrade that came with later versions?  Could somebody please
enlighten me?
dx'd 3/02, pumping 8/02 - Paradigm version 1.7F 1.1 OB OB