[IP] Re: Avoiding rises in blood sugar after eating - p.s.

Kristen, I also use Novolog rather than Humalog.  I'm not sure how much of a
difference that makes, but my Endo and pump trainer have noticed better,
more consistent BG's in their patients after meals with Novolog.  I used
Humalog when I was on shots and switched to Novolog when I started pumping,
so I can't really compare.  Maybe someone else on the list who has pumped
with both could answer that question.  My understanding is that Novolog has
a longer "tail."
dx'd 3/02, pumping 8/02