[IP] Re: Appearance of Pumps

<I would take offense to this if it were me in your shoes.  Your CDE does
have to wear this thing all day every day.  She does not have to go to fancy
parties and the office with it on.  She doesn't go swimming or running with
it.  Saying that it is childish to be concerned about the appearence of the
pump is like saying it is childish about picking the color or boday style of
your car.  It is a very important part of your decision.

Grrrrr....  just my opinion>
Wesley, I agree with you completely.  I like to drive a safe, reliable car,
but style and color are also part of the decision.