[IP] Re: Appearance of Pumps (Bolusing Through Clothes)

<I just bolus through my clothes and have no need to pull it out more than
once a day to remind me of something.>
<I agree with this point. My h-tron doesn't have the bells and whistles of
some other pumps but it also means that I can easily bolus through my
clothes.>