Re: [IP] New BD Meter

That's a good question, I just started on it 2.5 weeks ago and I was never
told of it either (it's probably another name for something we already know
about), but my rep said he would let me know on Monday (tomorrow), so I'll
reply back to everyone then.

Congrats on the Paradigm though, it's great....

Eileen