Re: [IP] This is really frustrating!

>>> ... I got a Cozmo, and I do have to say I really like all the features,
and it seems to be working flawlessly thus far.

I'm also using Quicksets with it.  I've noticed after a day or so of having
one in, when I bolus, I get a little burning sensation at the site.  >>>

That burning sensation is the reason I like the slow delivery (with clicks)
that the MiniMed pumps 50X series has. Someone said if I wanted slower with
a Cozmo, do an extended bolus of 15 minutes. Try that and see if it helps.
You may also be sensitive. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Good work done little by little becomes great work. Your house of success
will be built brick by brick ~ Max Steingart