[IP] With regards to Shawna's comment

I read your post and I too was told that I was getting a D-Tron and that was
all there was to it. Mine too hangs down my leg, if I wear the waist belt I
look like I am 6 months pregnant!! The Endo I had, you'll notice I said had,
made things very miserable for me. I did not want this pump and now, I have
to wait for another three years before I can finally get rid of it. Yes, size
does matter! I wish I had known someone who was on a pump that could have
told me that I did not have to get this one. Yes, everyday I feel like a
whale with this thing on.
Sorry, I really needed to vent! I have nothing against the makers of the
pump, but good grief, why in heck does it have to be so darn HUGH?