[IP] This is really frustrating!

After 4 long months, I have finally started pumping, what a joyous occasion,
right? Wrong!  Now, I'm sure once things get adjusted it will be much
better, but so far I've been all over the place with my BG's.  I started
pumping on Tuesday last week, and since I've been everywhere from 50 to over
400!  A few times I've gone to bed at or close to normal, then when I get up
to test at 3 am, I've spiked up to 300 or 400, has anyone else experienced
this?  Do things settle down after a week or so?  Now my doctor will be out
of the country for the next week so it's up to me to try and adjust basals
accordingly.  Not to mention I've probably tested close to 100 times in
about 5 days!  Ouch!

I got a Cozmo, and I do have to say I really like all the features, and it
seems to be working flawlessly thus far.

I'm also using Quicksets with it.  I've noticed after a day or so of having
one in, when I bolus, I get a little burning sensation at the site.  Has
anyone else experienced this, is it normal?  It doesn't seem to be affecting
the insulin delivery too much, when I do a correction it comes down like it

Thanks for the help in advance,