Re: [IP] cozmo users

This is the answer to you Novolog duration for the Cozmo.  I copied it from
the Website.

"NovoLog starts working 10-20 minutes after injection or infusion. The
greatest blood

sugar lowering effect is between 1 and 3 hours after injection or infusion.
This blood

sugar lowering lasts for 3 to 5 hours. (The time periods are only general

I use Humalog in my Cozmo and set my duration at 3 hours.  My CDE tells me
that the insulin duration is different for each individual.

Good luck