Re: [IP] Swimming

I am a competitive swimmer, and spend an average of about 3-4 hours training
(in the water) a day.  I use something called "Skin-Tac-H".  I can use that
and it'll stay on the whole time.  Also, if you just use a piece of athletic
tape over your set, it helps too.  You don't have to use like Tegaderm or
something.  Just in-expensive athletic tape works well.