[IP] Re:Question for Cozmo users re:thickness of pump

My daughter (age 15) will be eligible for another pump this spring (she
currently is on the 507C) and we are seriously looking at the Cozmo.  We love
the features of the Cozmo but are bit concerned about its thickness since she
usually "hides" her pump by putting it in her pocket.  The Cozmo will stick
out of her pocket more than her current pump (which is the same size as the
508). Does anyone who has switched from an older MiniMed to a Cozmo consider
this a problem? Any suggestions?  She would prefer not to wear the pump so
that everyone can see it.

Cindy (mom to Alex, dx 9/92, pumping 5/99)