Re: [IP] Re: Appearance of pumps (WAS: Good Stories about the Paradigm)

>>>Now my CDE is insisting that I switch to the D-tron because she doesn't
personally like MM products, and has told me that I'm being childish about
the appearance. >>>

Will your CDE cover the costs of a switch in pumps? Does she think an
insurance company is going to spring to meet the *whims* of a
non-wearer/advisor? IMNSHO, *she* is being childish in her feelings that you
are non-compliant in meeting *her* desires. Can you find another CDE? How
would she feel about an Animas or Cozmo? I think the key word in the above
is *personally*. Does she also think you are childish if you do not drive
the same kind/make of car she does because she does not *personally* like a
certain brand? hmmmmmm  Tell *her* to grow up! ;-)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face. ~
Jack Handy/Phil Hartman