[IP] Swimming

I know that there are some swimmers (and parents of swimmers) out there on
this list.  I would like some advice from ya'll about how you manage the
infusion site when you are in the water.  I spend from 8AM until noon or
later in the pool teaching different levels of swim instruction.  I have
only short breaks inbetween and I need some way to keep my set firmly
attached to my abdomen for that time.  I would prefer to not have to use an
excess of tape (mostly cause I can't afford anything not covered by my
insurance).  I use the Silhouette/Comfort infusion set and pump with the
waterproof(?) Cozmo.  Any useful tip would be most appreicated.

(dx'd 1999 pumping with Ayasha the Cozmo since 2/24/03)